Vacuum cleaner is certainly the most important cleaning equipment required to clean kitchen flooring. It removes bacteria and contaminators from the floor. Taking proper care of vacuum cleaners is very important so that they can perform better with good capability and performance. Some tips for cleaning vacuum cleaners are:
· Before cleaning kitchen floor, check the vacuum cleaner and its bags. Change the vacuum bag if it is worn out. Vacuum bags should be cleaned regularly before use to avoid dust particles from being discharged into air to ensure good air flow.
· Damp cloth can be used for regular cleaning from inner and outer casing by using soap and water.
· Change the vacuum belt after every four months. In case of loose or worn out belt, vacuum will not work properly.
· Vacuum cleaner should be changed and cleaned as recommended. Change the filters regularly because clogged filters decrease the performance of vacuum cleaners.
· Damaged wires inside vacuum cleaner should be replaced immediately. Unplug the vacuum cleaner when not in use.
· Don’t use vacuum on a wet surface.
· Avoid using on hard or metal objects as they harm motor of the vacuum.