Good Morning friends, I shared some of the kitchen cleaning tips last time. Today I am sharing some more tips on how you can effectively clean your appliances by using kitchen cleaning equipment.
· Place some lemon or lime pieces in your garbage can for a clean and refreshing smell. You can also drain down some table spoon of baking soda in the drain. Run hot water for some minutes and leave.
· For cleaning stainy drains, pour 1 cup baking soda and white vinegar in the kitchen drain. This mixture will foam in few minutes. Then pour hot water into the drain and leave it for some time.
· If plastic melts on your toaster while toasting bread, you can use any good nail polish remover to get it off.
· In case of food spill and burns on the oven floor, sprinkle some salt on it. It will reduce the smoke and it will make it easier to clean it afterwards.
· To clean microwave oven, mix two tablespoon of vinegar, lemon juice and water, put it in microwave. Set microwave temperature on high for 2-3 minutes. Then take out the water bowl and safely wipe the microwave with towel.
· For cleaning burned food from frying pan. Take some soap water and boil it. The burned food will be easily removed.