Baking soda is the most important ingredient in kitchen cleaning equipment. If you want to clean your kitchen in an eco-friendly way, baking soda is the best cleaner. Some of the benefits of baking soda are mentioned below:
· You can use baking soda to clean microwave oven in a simple way. Use warm water and make a paste with baking soda. Rub well and rinse or clean with a damp cloth.
· For cleaning dish washer, run baking soda in an empty cycle.
· You can use baking soda to eliminate refrigerator and freezer odors.
· Baking soda can be used in cleaning kitchen sink.
· It can be put in trash can to eliminate bad odors. Sprinkle the baking soda inside the trash can.
· Hard stains like coffee stains can be removed by using baking soda on a damp sponge.
· Greasy and oily dishes can be cleaned by scrubbing them with damp sponge and baking soda. Leave it for some minutes. Then wash them.
· For cleaning oven, wet their interiors and make a paste by mixing baking soda into water and salt. Leave it for overnight.