Monday 10 September 2012

Kitchen Containers - Repurpose, Innovative


Have you ever look at one product and wonder how you can use this ideal container in some other way? I am always attracted by beautiful containers and then after use, I don’t want to throw them. Instead I try to recycle the containers somehow. Recently I bought pasta sauce container, and by looking at the container, I thought how I could recycle it in my own ways. These containers are easy to re purpose and recycle to be used in other products by just washing label and using different color codes (you can use some colors, paints, charts and add a new look to it)



These containers can be used for pencil box, markers, homemade wipes and other baby items. OK, so the next time you buy any container, keep in mind following things:
·         The label pasted on it is easy to remove.
·         It is durable and strong. Prefer the one’s made up of plastic.
·         Clever niche to be used in making other things.
·         Not to be used for longer purpose.

These re purpose kitchen cleaning items or bottles are a great way of recycling old things, saving your budget and adding innovation to your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment