Today I will tell you how you can quickly clean your different kitchen appliances that have hard stains
· To clean your kitchen stove, use scraper to clean large stains. Then spray kitchen cleaning liquid and let it stay overnight. Clean with a damp cloth in the morning. If you have a glass stove, then you should use special kitchen chemicals that are made to be use on glass stoves and apply the same process.
· It’s better to purchase a self-cleaning oven in order to avoid the hassle of cleaning. But in case you don’t have any self-cleaning oven, then put oven racks in the bath tub and put 1 cup of washing powder in it. Soak it for one hour. Then rinse and dry.
· To clean kitchen sink faucet, soak towels in vinegar and wrap around the faucet for an hour. By this method, your kitchen faucet will be clean and it will shine. You can use a dry cloth to wipe after an hour.
· You should clean your coffee maker once a week. To clean it, you must fill water portion with white vinegar and water, then brew it. To rinse the coffee maker, put some clean water and brew again.
· For cleaning your juicer or blender, take few drops of liquid soap. Fill it with warm water. Start the blender or juicer. Rinse well.