Stain removal is not a difficult process. While removing stains from the scratching surfaces, it is better to use any good kitchen cleaning consumerables.
· For regular cleaning, dish washing liquid and water is good to use. In this way counter top will not look scratched and will look clean always.
· You can also use club soda for removing stains with a soft cloth. Then rinse with warm water and dry.
· You can use lemon juice over the counter tops once a week to clean all the stickiness.
· Never use harsh or abrasive cleaners on plastic surface. They cause scratches and remove the finishing.
· For tiles counter tops, you can clean by using 2 tablespoon bleach with some water. It will bleach out and remove the stains.
· You can also wash these tiles counter with dish washing liquid and water or scrub tiles by using a nylon brush.