Friday 28 December 2012

Cleaning Ceramic Hobs

Cleaning ceramic hobs is a difficult task. Ceramic hobs are usually greasy and oily and therefore they require regular daily cleaning. These hobs should be cleaned well with good cleaning products otherwise the delicate surface of the hob is damaged.


You can buy good and strong kitchen cleaning equipment from market however in case of emergency; you can make a quick mixture at home by adding hot water and vinegar on the hob.  Then leave it for some hours and rinse well. The hot water and vinegar mixture on the hob will soften the dirt and help you to remove the grease easily. You can also use a glass scraper for hard - to- remove stains. After removing the grease and stickiness, clean it with normal kitchen cleaning product. Clean ceramic hobs regularly to avoid detailed cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. Good quality hobs are the basis for my kitchen to be fully functional. That's why I bet on https://kitchenfurniture.online/collections/hobs/products/copy-of-flip-up-gas-hobs-depth-52cm and I am convinced that this choice was the right one. The more that I like how my kitchen is a place where I can spend good time.

    ReplyDelete