Here are some general kitchen cleaning tips that you can follow to make your kitchen neat and clean:
· Use cleaning equipment like vinegar, dish soap, alcohol, and hydrogen per oxide or bleach. Baking soda can also be used as a best ingredient to wash stains dishes.
· Use clean bottles. Don’t use a bottle that was previously used for some other purpose. If you want to use it then rinse it thoroughly so that it doesn't smell like some other product.
· Don’t mix one recipe with another without making sure that they will work well with each other or not.
· Don’t use the same bottle for kitchen cleaning for more than one month. These bottles do not have long lasting stabilizers therefore they have fewer additives.
· Use different bottles for preserving cleaners. You can use different shape cleaners, with different color and sizes.
· Always remember that any good cleaner doesn't disinfect whereas any disinfectant doesn't clean.