It’s very difficult to keep your kitchen floor clean all the time. No matter how much you take care of your kitchen, stains somehow make their way to appear. Removing stains from kitchen floor is a difficult process, but in case you have carpet as your kitchen flooring then removing stains can be a daunting process for you.
Removing chocolate stains from carpet is very difficult. Chocolate stain is prominent, thick, dark and hard. You can clean chocolate by using these below mentioned tips:
· After you see chocolate spilled on your carpet, don’t try to remove it immediately rather let it dry naturally so that it can be scratched easily.
· Then remove it by using cake knife. Vacuum the carpet to remove left over crumbs and flakes.
· Another way to remove chocolate stains is by ironing. Take out your clothing iron and set it on normal settings. Cover chocolate stain with several paper towel layers. Then iron these paper towels so that chocolate becomes soft. Keep iron temperature on normal low so that it will work well.
· Remove paper towel layers and replace them by fresh paper towels.
· Still, if stains persist then use any good liquid kitchen cleaner or spray and scrub it onto the stain.