Kitchen window blinds are the most important part of kitchen cleaning. However, it require little care and effort to avoid hassle. To keep your blinds clean, dust them weekly with a feather duster and monthly clean them properly. Here are some tips that you should keep in mind while cleaning window blinds:
· Use a nylon brush or feather duster to wipe off dust from window blinds. You can also use a soft brush to clean those blinds. Rotate the blinds and clean again.
· Then after removing dust, use a damp cloth to clean dust left over from the blinds.
· If you have wood blinds then you can use dusting spray and cloth. Spray a little amount before cleaning them. Rotate the blinds, spray again and clean.
· In case of metal blinds, remove them from windows and wash them by tap water and a good kitchen chemicals.
· If you have fabric blinds, clean them by using vacuum cleaner. You can use good soap and Luke warm water and rinse well.