Grocery bags that can be recycled are good for environment as well as your family’s health. These shopping bags are usually used for keeping foods and clothing items and if not recycled properly, they can cause bacteria and other similar problems. So when was the last time you cleaned your grocery bags. I will tell you some easy-to-apply tips by which you can keep your shopping bags bacteria free:
· Use separate shopping bags for clothing and food items.
· Wash your grocery bag after using it, to avoid bacteria and other dirty materials.
· Recycle those shopping bags that are worn out or torn.
· If you have cotton or fabric bags, you should wash them once a week after using it.
· If you are using polyethylene bag then clean them by using damp sponge along with good kitchen cleaning chemical.